It is with a heavy heart that the CATS Board has made the decision to postpone the show in light of the coronavirus crisis. We will reschedule it to next year in April and May. Stay tuned for details.
We know the cast and crew have worked diligently, and we are deeply grateful for their commitment and the community’s support. It was not an easy decision. We know many have been looking forward to the show. With the enormous uncertainty of this fast-moving disease, and following the orders of Governor Newsom’s latest Executive Order, https://www.gov.ca.gov/…/governor-newsom-issues-new-execut…/, CATS is committed to the safety of our actors, crew, patrons, their families and friends, volunteers, and the community at large. We stand to do what we can in the prevention of the spread of this disease.
If you have purchased tickets to the show, we will (1) gladly give you a refund, or, in the alternative, (2) you may choose to donate the value to CATS to help us defray the expenses incurred. Please email email@example.com regarding your tickets. Please give us your order number, your phone number, your email address, and the show date. We ask that patrons be patient as we process the enormous amount of refunds.
With much gratitude and good health,
The Board of Directors of
Community Asian Theatre of the Sierra