Friday, August 26, 5-11 pm
Saturday, August 27 All Day
Sunday, August 28 All Day
Every summer, the Nevada City Film Festival (NCFF) makes art into a party, bringing an audience of movie lovers together with emerging and top independent filmmakers to showcase award-winning short and feature-length films from around the world.
This year’s highlights include:
- Award-Winning Shorts & Feature Length Films
- Visiting Filmmakers
- 3 Venues – Historic Nevada Theatre, Onyx Theatre (Ages 21+), & Pioneer Park
- Filmmakers in Residence & Producers Retreat
- Children’s and Family-Specific Programming
- After Parties
- Best of the Fest Screening at Nevada Theatre
Join us for the 22nd Annual Nevada City Film Festival, August 26-28, at the historic Nevada Theatre featuring new sound and projection, premier arthouse The Onyx Theatre, and beautiful Pioneer Park in downtown Nevada City, CA.